The 2022 NFL Agenda run by AWS will be unveiled on Thursday, Could 12 at 8 p.m. ET on NFL Community, NFL.com and the NFL app.
NFL Network’s coverage is highlighted by Agenda Launch ’22 offered by Verizon at 8 p.m. ET, a 3-hour demonstrate which breaks down the 2022 NFL regular season agenda, division by division, examining the best matchups and primetime game titles.
Emmy-nominated host Loaded Eisen anchors coverage from NFL Los Angeles, joined by analysts Michael Irvin and Steve Mariucci, and analytics qualified Cynthia Frelund. Supplemental coverage is presented by analyst Kurt Warner, the Good Early morning Soccer group of Kay Adams, Peter Schrager and Kyle Brandt, the About the NFL group of Dan Hanzus, Gregg Rosenthal and Marc Sessler, and contributor Rachel Bonnetta.
Showcased visitors on Agenda Release ’22 contain:
- Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford
- Los Angeles Chargers safety Derwin James
- Dallas Cowboys linebacker Micah Parsons
- Pittsburgh Steelers defensive deal with Cameron Heyward
- New Orleans Saints quarterback Jameis Winston
- Inexperienced Bay Packers head mentor Matt LaFleur
- NFL Community & CBS Sporting activities analyst Nate Burleson
- NBC Sunday Evening Football broadcaster Mike Tirico
- Pro Soccer Corridor of Fame functioning again Franco Harris
- Professional Football Hall of Fame jogging back again Larry Csonka
- Former NFL participant and current German journalist Bjorn Werner from Allianz Arena — household of FC Bayern Munich
- NFL Vice President of Broadcasting Mike North
Stay streaming of NFL Community is obtainable throughout a number of devices (smartphone, Computer, pill and related TVs) by the NFL app or NFL.com/watch for subscribers of collaborating NFL Network suppliers.
Plan Release ’22 will also be simulcast on FS1.
Digitally, NFL GameDay See: Program Release presented by Verizon streams at 8 p.m. ET on NFL.com, the NFL application and the NFL Channel, with Rachel Bonnetta, Andrew Hawkins, Cynthia Frelund and Gregg Rosenthal breaking down the 2022 NFL Program. The a single-hour NFL GameDay See: Timetable Launch display also streams on YouTube, Paramount+, Peacock and Primary Online video.
ESPN2 will air its very own primetime particular bordering the release of the 2022 NFL Agenda on Thursday at 8 p.m. ET, with Laura Rutledge, Tedy Bruschi, Damien Woody and Adam Schefter, and appearances by the new Monday Evening Soccer broadcasters Joe Buck and Troy Aikman. ESPN+ will also stream a separate demonstrate at 8 p.m. ET.
NFL.com and the NFL app offer complete crew-by-crew and weekly schedules of all typical time video games, listing opponents, internet sites and instances, as effectively as complete coverage of the 2022 NFL schedule like:
- A agenda launch version of What We Figured out, that includes the most crucial team-by-staff takeaways from NFL Media’s reporters
- Cynthia Frelund’s earn projections for all 32 groups
- Nick Shook lists the toughest schedules and Jeremy Bergman delivers the most forgiving schedules
- Adam Schein offers his 9 ideal primetime video games
Commencing Monday, May 9, broadcast associates will announce a select match from the upcoming 2022 NFL Plan. Presented beneath is the announcement program and spot:
- Monday, May possibly 9 – ESPN to announce throughout Excellent Morning The united states
- Tuesday, May well 10 – CBS to announce throughout CBS Mornings
- Wednesday, May perhaps 11 – FOX to announce all through FOX & Mates
- Thursday, May perhaps 12 – NBC to announce through Nowadays Present
On Thursday, May well 12 at 6 p.m. ET, clubs will announce their initial property recreation opponent.
Specific video game tickets will go on sale when just about every sport is declared. All tickets ordered via the NFL Ticketing Community (Ticketmaster, Stub Hub or SeatGeek) in 48 hrs will involve the subsequent:
- 25% NFL Store lower price
- Entered to earn one of three pairs of Super Bowl LVII tickets
For extra info, visit NFL.com/tickets.